10 Reasons to use Trade Windows
Are you looking for replacement windows and doors, thinking about having a conservatory or garage conversion or considering replacing your roofline? Are you struggling to decide on which firm to use?
We understand it can be difficult to know which home improvement company to choose, so we’ve written just a few reasons why Trade Windows might be right for you.
- 1. Loads of experience – 22 years of experience, in fact. Since 1993, we’ve fitted more replacement windows, doors and conservatories in and around Derby than anyone else. With experience comes knowledge, so no matter what the challenge is, we’ll know how to solve it.
- 2. ERA Security lock guarantee – All our windows and doors come with an ERA Five Star Guarantee which not only keeps your home extra secure, it could also save you money on your home insurance. Brokers know that products with better security levels mean that there’s a lower risk of break-ins, so they might reduce your premiums.
- 3. Trade Street – We’ve got a great showroom. On Trade Street we have a row of full sized brick houses fitted with windows, doors and conservatories so you can instantly get an idea of how they might look in your home. You can sit down in one of our 8 glass extensions or try out any of our 32 doors on display to get a feel for the kind of products we have.
- 4. Project management service – We take care of everything for you with our full project management service, whether you’re having a new composite door or converting your garage. We’ll organise everything with our installation teams and make sure that all building work adheres to regulations. We’ll arrange all of the other trades too and organise a schedule of work so you know what’s happening and when.
- 5. Rough measurements quote – You don’t need to have a home survey to get a quote from us, if you’re only in the planning process of improving your home. Just bring some rough measurements along to the showroom and we can give you a quote on the spot.
- 6. Good quality products – We will only use top quality products on your installations. We’ll come and do a full technical survey before we begin, so we can make sure that the fitting process will run smoothly.
- 7. Trusted Trader – We’re on the Derbyshire County Council’s Trusted Trader scheme. It was introduced to help homeowners find reliable and trustworthy traders in Derbyshire who do professional jobs at fair prices and provide good customer service.
- 8. Buy with Confidence – We’re part of the Buy with Confidence scheme too. It means that we’ve agreed to abide by their code of conduct. We’ve been inspected by Trading Standards, passed background checks and had good customer references in order to be a part of this scheme.
- 9. Age UK registered – Often older people feel more vulnerable inviting tradespeople into their homes, that’s why we’re in the Age UK Business Directory for the Derbyshire area. It means that Age UK has recognised us as a reliable and trustworthy trader to give greater peace of mind to our customers.
- 10. Our customers say it best – It’s not just us: customers tell us we’re good to deal with. Here’s one from the Trusted Traders website.
“From our initial visit to Trade Windows we knew this was the company to choose. There was no pushy selling, just a simple and straight forward quote which we could consider without a barrage of phone calls demanding a decision! The staff in the showroom are all excellent and the guys who came out to carry out the work were great! I cannot recommend Trade Windows highly enough.”
So if you’re looking for windows, doors and conservatories in Derby, Nottingham or Leicester, Trade Windows is a company you can trust to supply and fit top quality products. Give us a call on 01332 755551 or come along to Trade Street at our showroom on London Road in Alvaston, Derby.